Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG team

+2
Aros
Twilight Sora
6 posters

:: General forum :: RPG

Go down

RPG team Empty RPG team

Post by Twilight Sora Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:35 pm

This is the official RPG team recruitment thread. Post a message like the following and I'll judge if you're good enough to be a part of the team. And what position you would like

Maker: makes new facinating RPG's
Watcher: Watches over RPG's and warns other members what they are doing wrong
RPG moderator: Moderates RPGs

Username:
Position:
Why would you like to be a part of the team:
A RPG idea:
What the idea is about:

Last edited by on Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Twilight Sora
Twilight Sora
RPG/Greeting Team Member/Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 130
Localization : Memfrica, TN
email adress : bradybos@comcast.net
Registration date : 2007-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/Bradybos

Back to top Go down

RPG team Empty Re: RPG team

Post by Aros Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:08 am

But on the application do you want one of my RPGs or what.

Last edited by on Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Aros
heartless
heartless

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sora Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:10 am

We need you to watch over RPG's and make new ones and Moderate them

So:

Makers:
Watchers:
RPG moderators

I'll edit my post
Twilight Sora
Twilight Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sora Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:59 am

Aros wrote:But on the application do you want one of my RPGs or what.

just one tell the title and what it is about
Twilight Sora
Twilight Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora_Of_KHK Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:39 pm

Name: Sora_Of_KHK

Position: Member

I would like to be part of the team because I love RPGs. I've been part of at least 50 or so.... maybe between 40 and 50....

Idea: Kingdom Hearts RPG.

Description: a RPG based upon the Kingdom Hearts series.... the story will take place after KH2......... Basicly just make up what you think will happen in KH3.
Sora_Of_KHK
Sora_Of_KHK
pirate
pirate

Male
Number of posts : 33
Localization : Kingdom Hearts
Registration date : 2007-06-15

http://z10.invisionfree.com/KingdomHeartsKingdom/index.php?act=i

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sora Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:45 pm

Okay first thing, You need to choose a position ( Watcher, Maker, RPG Moderator ) Then think of an RPG more creative then that. Something unque, if you catch my drift Smile
Twilight Sora
Twilight Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora_Of_KHK Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:13 pm

Name: Sora_Of_KHK

Position: Maker

I would like to be part of the team because I love RPGs. I've been part of at least 50 or so.... maybe between 40 and 50....

Idea: Night Walkers

Description/Story:

There are many creatures in the night that walk amoung us; Phantoms, Ghosts, Werewolfs, Demons, and of course Vampires.

They are amoung us today, though the typical human eye is unable to see them.

My name is Zane Van Helsing, a decendent of Victor Van Helsing, the great "Mythical Creature Remover", they once called him. However his life was ended by Vlad Van Dracula, or Count Dracula.

The rules of vampires you may know are actually quite different than the movies, for example; The sun doesen't kill them, it only hurt's their eyes. Cutting their heads off? You crazy?!?!? A bat simply comes out of the neck and turns into the vampire you just killed! What a waste of equipment!

There are only a few weapons that can kill them..... I own one, a pair of handblades made of pure silver with a glass cross in the center that has many bloods in them. Vampire, human(for ghosts), Demon( phantoms), Wolf, Bat, Werewolf.

2 handblades, nicknamed Heaven's Wrath, that can kill all of the "Creatures of the night". It can also connect to a silver staff that I found with it, making it also a bladed staff called The Angel's Wings.

A broadsword, nicknamed The Fang, can only kill vampires.

A creasent blade, named the Cursed Moon, can only kill Werewolfs.

A bow, known as The Shadow Bow, can only kill Ghosts.

And Finnaly a Spear called The Devil's Enemy, can kill Phantoms and Demons.

Phantoms are a newly discovered monster. They are ghosts of the demons that have been killed in the past, however, the Devil's Enemy Kills demons and prevents them from becoming Phantoms.

This is my story, my world, my hell that I live in, and I have sent these letters to you few that have been chosen to weild he weapons, those whom have had experince of these creatures in the pasts, I hope you will all help me.

Name: Zane Van Helsing

Weapon: Heaven's Wrath/The Angel's Wings.

Skill: Martial Arts, Swordplay, Bushido, Stealth, Knows every way to kill any "Creature of the Knight"

Bio:

Truthfully, I like to hide my background, but since you will all join me in hunting these creatures;

My Great Great Grandfather, Victor Van Helsing had a little secret most people don't know..... he was half vampire. His mother was a vampire, and his father was a mortal..... what? You think I'm lying? Where do you think they got the story for Mr. Snipes? One part of that movie is true, silver is effective, but it needs the blood of the creature you are killing. Steaks are unacceptable. Vampires can just grab them and rip your arm off before you know what happened.

Anyway to get back on topic; Van Helsing along with his decendants had to find another half-vampire to breed with.

now what happens when the mother is a vampire and the father is a human, the child born is cursed with only being able to have a son, and it passes down the family line, and they are only allowed to have one child.

Just the opposite when the father is a vampire and the mother is human, a female is born and can only have female children, and only one.

When the two half vampires mate, the result is a curse broken; a male and female are born. However, my sister was murdered by a full blooded male vampire. The bastard raped and killed her, the same one who killed my parents and my grandfather.

Vlad Van Dracula.

He was a prince long ago, and was thought to be a vampire.

He tied his enemies to a table, and impailed them through the heart with a wooden steak and drained them of their blood.

He was human at the time.... however the last person he drained was a sage who cursed him saying: "If you wish to be so barbaric, then it shall be done. When you relieve me of my blood, you will be what your people believe you are.... a vampire!!"

Last edited by on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sora_Of_KHK
Sora_Of_KHK
pirate
pirate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sora Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:16 pm

There you go!!!! That's more like it your in Very Happy
Twilight Sora
Twilight Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora_Of_KHK Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:03 am

I really don't like having more than one sig image, I count the little Dark Stalkers dude as a part of my origional sig, I edited my old one instead to show my new status. Let me know when I can start the RPG.
Sora_Of_KHK
Sora_Of_KHK
pirate
pirate

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sora Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:20 am

It's whenever you want to make it Very Happy
Twilight Sora
Twilight Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kize Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:45 pm

Username:Kize
Position: Maker
Why would you like to be a part of the team: I love writing, and rpg's are amazing ways to express my ideas. I have made several award winning rpg's in the past, and would like to make many on this sight.
A RPG idea: Nothing at the moment.
Kize
Kize
trainee mod
trainee mod

Female
Number of posts : 43
Localization : Somewhere.... Nowhere.... Everywhere...

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sora Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:53 am

Sorry Kize but you have to have an Idea and what it's about Crying or Very sad
Twilight Sora
Twilight Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Du Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:24 am

Not everyone knows how to make or actually rpg overall. maybe hire some teachers.

Tidus Du

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight Sora Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:42 pm

Good Idea, but I don't know. We'll just have to see Very Happy
Twilight Sora
Twilight Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bwak Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:15 pm

Username:bwak
Position:Maker
Why would you like to be a part of the team:RPG's are a fun way for peoples imagination to interact in a world they can create.... I wann be a part of that.
A RPG idea:K.H. High school( I tried this on khi and it didnt go so well so i will try it here)
What the idea is about:BEEP~BEEP~BEEP~BEEP
SLAM!!! "shut up you stupid alarm clock(groans)" only one more week until I go to that stupid public school down the road. I hate this new neighborhood. I miss my friends, I'll never make new ones here. "Aru! come downstairs." Thats my mom because of her hectic career, she had a job transfer to this one horse town. I make my way downstairs when mom hands me a letter. "Iy's for you..." I slowly open the letter when i realize that its the symbol of the private school we passed on the way to the house on the envelope. The letter said...
"Hello Aru. This is head master Ansem with an offer you cant refuse! I am sending you an invintation to Kingdom Hearts High School. We have recieved the records of your last school and we think you are K.H. Material. Enclosed is every list for every class. We hope to see you at our fine Establishment soon!
"yes" I jump up and down till my mother thinks im crazy. I tell her the story and we immediatly go to the market to pick up everything that I will need.
BEEP~BEEP~BEEP~BEEP
SLAM!!! "shut up you stupid alarm clock(groans.)" That was a week ago now I am on my way to school. This is gonna be great!!!

This is a role-playing adventure about a kh based school(obviously)In this game you go to this school as a freshman.
You can choose between a list of Best friends (choose one)
Sora(overall niceguy popular rating 8/10) You make friends with everyone but will get teased
Riku(School jock,all star querterback, dating Kairi, Popular rating 10/10)play in the football games
Kairi(School Hottie,dating riku likes to wear short skirts and button up shirt, popular rating 10/10get all the latest fashions
Namine( The sidekick, kairis's shadow, the poular girls bestfriend, popular rating 7/10)most of the times respected(sometimes not)
Roxas(cool guy, like to fight, Beats up nerds, popular rating 7/10)Beat on nerds
hayner(gang leader, toughest guy around, popular rating 8/10)be part of hayners gang
Pence(Nerd, a++ on every test, popular rating 2/10) get a's on test(worthy of rewards)

Each friend will give you special priveladges that are listed after there popular rating. each friend will set your popularity rating at the start. That does not mean that you should pick the most poular kid because every once in a while i will pick people with a certain friend to have their popularity go up or down.(ex. *somebods* popularity has gone down cuz Riku blamed him for the football game loss 10-8/10.)Sometimes Your best friend does not want to be your friend anymore and u will have to choose someone with your popularity or less.Even though you can only pick one best friend, you can interact with other people on this thread. You can start a gang to challenge others, ask someone out, or have a fight. If two students want to fight eachother they can take it to the Inferno. In which case they propose a meeting time and place and then battle. One of the competitors will have to come back and list the results of the battle. The winner will get plus one rep and the loser will get minus one. Your rep can not go over 10 or under 1. once in awhile we will have a school event like prom or field trip in which case their will be tasks that can be done if chosen.

Now the teachers go as following
Axel: Gym teacher
Xemnes: Drama
Marluxia:Math
Demyx:Band
Xaldin:history
Xigbar:Auto Macanics
Vexen:Science
Lexaeus:Art
Zexion:Magic
Saix:Cafeteria
Luxord:Chess
Larxene:Hair Stylist

After a lot of people join I will make sure the best friend list is full. If not everyone on the list is taken i will give one random person that has a friend that someone else has the unused friend.

Fill out your info. like this

Name
Best friend
appearence

Remember School is cool!

Last edited by on Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
bwak
bwak
RPG Maker/Trainee Mod
RPG Maker/Trainee Mod

Male
Number of posts : 40
Localization : The Dark Abyss...
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by keybladerxiii Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:51 am

Username:keybladerxiii
Position:watcher
Why would you like to be a part of the team: I want to know how to Rp actually properly although in some of the forum games i think i have been rp'ing
A RPG idea:Kingdom Hearts: The never-ending Story
What the idea is about:

Basically this is kinda like a fanfic but Many writers create the story

You create a character and introduce him as thought you were telling a story (like you tell us of his background or a prologue of sorts) And you take him in a plotline that is A)overlying to the entire story .... This means that his story must intertwine with the main plot( Which will be made clear in the prologue of the main story) and B) important to your character... This means your character has to have his own agenda / reasons for doing this (like a knight who has lost his honour going on a quest to vanquish the evil that was released in the main prologue)

Your character can interact with other characters from oter users form a party of 10 or 20 or 2 or go solo.

The only thing is you just can;t blast your way into the stroy and expect to be included you must introduce your character andand do it like final fantasy 6 when they introduce their characters or something close to it

(This is the only rp idea i have at the moment but i am not sure if the way we act in the orginal forum this was in is the same as rp'ing normally) Question
keybladerxiii
keybladerxiii
RPG Watcher
RPG Watcher

Male
Number of posts : 21
Localization : In my own little gaming fantasy world
email adress : keybladerxiii@hotmail.com
Registration date : 2007-08-21

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=keybladersupreme

Back to top Go down